Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Sharing a pic also
art.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My mom lost her Atm card while shopping with my spoiled brat niece. She called wanting me to call the bank to put a hold on it. I used the banking app to do it (ain't technology grand?). In the process she claims the card has been found. I haven't released the lock. I'm waiting for her to ask so I can tell her to stop buying name brand garbage for the aforementioned spoiled brat. Am I wrong?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I wouldn't say you're wrong Aeson, but waiting to bring up the topic until she needs it later might create another problem depending on what she normally uses it for.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, for a few years now.

They asked me niece, and I declined. They asked me again a while later cause I was reporting a megaton of spam. So I took on the mantle of moderation, but only for the limited purpose of being the anti-spam terminator. For a while, that’s all I did.

But over the past 18+ months, several mods stepped down, leaving only Morrus & Umbran doing the visible moderating, and too much shenanigans was going down, so I stepped up.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
.. .. .. .. ..
But over the past 18+ months, several mods stepped down, leaving only Morrus & Umbran doing the visible moderating, and too much shenanigans was going down, so I stepped up.
THEY wont ask me to be a Mod as I am just Chock Full of Shenanigrins!

Remove ads