Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You haven't seen the consent in gaming thread. It's where if you find something offensive or triggering during the session, you hold up the X Card. They're supposed to stop and change course at that time.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
After looking at the starter set for 5e and the Stranger Things starter set for 5e, I think the Stranger Things one is a better value. It has 2 demogorgon minis, more pregen character sheets, and the adventure looks good. It looks as if hand written.

That being said, I would have liked to see a 1e version of the product. It would be in line with the time line of the show.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Since I can't watch it I'll guess to its content.

Cobra Commander announces:
He's joining SNL
joining the Trump administration
Accepting an award for grooming practices
Graduated barber college
Donated a kidney to Duke
Finally marrying Destro

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Video blocked
Usually I'm the one here getting those "not available in your country" messages. :unsure:

I tried looking for an alternative source for the video, but I don't think there is one. The joke there is that msnbc did a story on a G.I.Joe convention back in 2015 as the mayor of Springfield Illinois gave the keys to the city to Cobra Commander (because in the comics Springfield was a major Cobra base). Then they had a quote from the mayor saying he wasn't worried as G.I.Joe would surely save the day regardless. And then they played sound clips from Cobra Commander yelling Hogwash! Lies!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Am thinking about switching our game to 5th edition. The more I go through the rules, the more convinced I am that it is the ultimate D&D.

Remove ads