Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Out of curiosity, any buyer's remorse? A lot of times when I make a big purchase I feel a little guilt or something. Like maybe the money would be better spent elsewhere.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Text between my friend and I earlier

Her: any good movies out
Me: I'm not sure
Her: how about Netflix
Me: I'm not sure. I haven't watched Netflix in a few weeks
Her: how about a kiss, you have any information on that?
Me: I like the plain ones, but the ones with almonds are good also
Het: lol

Me FTW

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Is the stuff on screen staged or planned? It seems unclear to me. I guess it was the part about setting people on fire.

Is the stuff on screen staged or planned? It seems unclear to me. I guess it was the part about setting people on fire.
The article explained

"DR Ultra shows an all-night surveillance footage taken from the Danish Broadcasting Corporation once normal programming finishes for the night. Highwire production company was hired to create the footage.

“So we created a surveillance universe from the deep, dark basements of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation,” it said. “Here anything can happen – from setting people on fire to showing strange behaviours from your favourite tv hosts. Catch the whole thing after dark on DR Ultra.”

I'm not sure if i understood your question.....

What are high crimes and misdemeanors? Crimes committed on a plane? On a mountain? On drugs?

I'm guessing you're asking in reference to impeachment, in which case there's no real definition given in the Constitution High crimes and misdemeanors - Wikipedia and as always :

The only honest answer is that an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers [it] to be at a given moment in history; conviction results from whatever offense or offenses two-thirds of the other body considers to be sufficiently serious to require removal of the accused from office.
  • Gerald Ford, remarks in the House (April 15, 1970), Congressional Record, vol. 116, p. 11913.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases