Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The best Batman ever, Kevin Conroy, will have a part in the Arrowverse Crisis on Infinite Earths. I hope it"ll be awesome. What can go wrong with Bert Ward playing Robin again?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I am burned out on the controversy culture on Youtube. All these channels doing their best to get people angry about things so they can get the clicks and the views and the ad money. It's getting really tired.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am burned out on the controversy culture on Youtube. All these channels doing their best to get people angry about things so they can get the clicks and the views and the ad money. It's getting really tired.
Liked, subscribed, and shared.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Last April, I went in for my annual physical. My cholesterol was through the roof (268), and I was diagnosed with obesity (I weighed 286 lbs.) Clearly, I needed to make some changes. I asked my doctor to recommend a diet and exercise regimen for me, and I stuck to it like it was a new religion.

Well.

I went back in for my follow-up last weekend, a little over six months later. My cholesterol is now 119, and I weigh 232 lbs. My doctor was amazed, and asked me what I did. "I did what you told me to do," I shrugged.

Sorry if you were hoping for a link to a new diet fad, or a pile of pseudo-science b.s. about juice cleanses and detoxes. There's no secret, no puzzle, no magic. I lost 54 pounds and cut my cholesterol in half with just two simple steps: (1) got a doctor's advice, and (2) followed it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases