Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Captain Marvel looks like a Superman clone with a gender swap, a higher FX budget and a flerken.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Jedi Fallen Order was released, what, 5 days ago? It's like everyone on the internet have already decided they can spoil every single detail about it without any care.

you should sub to my channel ...it's jsut gaming lol trappedslider
Honestly, I've never subbed to anyone on Youtube. I soured on the whole google experience back when they smashed all of the google services together in an attempt to promote people to google+ (which in retrospect only seems to have become a success in the business/science world). I liked having gmail be its separate thing. I got back to that a couple of years ago, and I can see the benefits of these services having the same login, especially gdrive and docs. But Youtube I still roam unlogged.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jedi Fallen Order was released, what, 5 days ago? It's like everyone on the internet have already decided they can spoil every single detail about it without any care.

I ain’t going to spoil anything, except that it is a rather short game. Not a bad thing as such, but I’ve grown accustomed to modern games being at least 30-40h, so it felt somewhat rushed. But it was a tight knit, strong story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Mechanicswise, there were some really insanely frustrating platforming parts, but other than those it was a solid fun.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
So, my 3 year old son has a rather large plushie dragon, and a plushie d20. He is sitting face to face with the dragon, and rolling the die between them... I can’t help to think that he is playing Dungeons&Dragons with a dragon 😂

Sorry, a bit of happy parent tales to annoy you guys 😝

Remove ads