Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm gonna kick you if you leave. Hang around a bit.
This sounds like a Persuasion skill based on Str rather than Cha?

I hope to check in more frequently - as my kids get a little bit older, I'm hoping to find time for more gaming. I need to decide what to run next, too.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
That is a great idea. How much do the minis go for?
The cheapest plastic are around $20 per mini, and then bronze cast go for $100. There are choises between. The digital files are normally $10, but they had a sale for $4 when I got them.

Even the cheapest plastic are of quality alike reaper bones or something like that. At least that’s what I’ve been told.

I just sent the files to my printer.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Here’s a couple of screenshots from the website while I was designing them.
DE9F92D7-5349-42E4-85F5-83A5AC66FC04.png
398E5405-93C8-47CC-97B6-0629CBB2C789.png
89446BC6-E736-465A-94C3-3903628B781C.png

Sure. You can get them as metal or plastic minis, or as digital file so you can print them on your own 3d-printer. I have a friend with high end printer, so I opted for the digital file. The prices on actual minis ain’t bad, but this way I get them for practilla 1/5 price.

I’ll let you know when I get them and post pics

For my B-Day my son built and ordered a Megamania complete with his Tonfas. He also printed a NPC for his Homebrew.
HERO FORGE.JPG

Those were the 30 dollar plastic printed for you figures. The photo doesn't do justice for the figures. I tend to think the quality of detail is slightly better than Bones but you can't beat the customizing ability.

Now also offer humanoid and some monstrous humanoid options.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases