Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I am supposed to take them with food. I had a hand full of tortilla chips and a 1/3 bottle of Coke Zero as I walked out hoping it was enough. It wasn't.

I'm unclear if it was my blood sugar or my blood pressure but I know something dropped and I wasn't feeling well.

Not a doctor but if meds caused that I lean to blood pressure but maybe you bottomed out due to lack of food.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
At least I wasn't working a physically demanding job. I was driving, but I was seated. If I started feeling worse I could have pulled over. A couple of times I felt I might need to.

I used to keep bottled water and a little something to eat in the car. I need to start that again.

Still you need your wits to drive. I've been lucky, each time experienced something like this I was a passenger. The one time I nearly did pass out before we got to a store to pick up a candy to recover from. Scared the hell out of my family. It was the first time any of them had seen me like that.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I take meds for diabetes, blood pressure, hyper tension, anxiety, depression and pain. I never know how I will react under certain conditions.
I thought high blood pressure and hypertension were the same. Anyway, I take all of these myself. Probably at lower doses but I'm right there with you.

Remove ads