Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
24 HOURS IN HAIR!

Before Barber

rOJH76X.jpg

1mAH59E.jpg

After Barber

n7Nnime.jpg

GUOyhAs.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Thanks!

I’ve gone with shorter hair than that a few times, but it freaks Mom out, sooooo...

The long-hair photos show the most hair I’ve had on my head since 1992., when I finally decided to go short from that point forward. My hair was just too much of a hassle to deal with. A few days ago, I actually broke a few teeth out of my old comb and had to replace it. It took forever just to get water to hit my scalp, and twice the shampoo.

I‘m so glad it’s gone, I told my barber that if I ever got alopecia, I’d still show up every 2 weeks to give him his tip.*

* I bring him breakfast (usually Chic-Fil-A) instead of money, which he GREATLY appreciates.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I tend to shave mine with a trimmer (without the blade guard) whenever it gets an inch or so long, but I’m so lazy that it occasionally gets up to a few inches before I get fed up with it. In my twenties I actually used a razor every two weeks, but I just don’t bother anymore.

Actually, now that I’m older and actually doing ok financially, I could look into finding a barber to visit once a month...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I have a standing appointment every 2 weeks. Occasionally, unforeseen events have forced me to postpone for a week or two.

But MONTHS? That hasn’t happened since my 1st year of college, when I couldn’t find a barber who knew how to cut black hair. Finally bought a set of clippers to at least get it under control.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases