Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I’m trying to decide whether or not to go to a party this weekend. The participants are most likely all smart people who understand the risks of covid and are taking precautions. And Finland is doing rather well on the cases so there is not much of chance of getting it, but still. There are the few people that I, as an extreme introvert feel comfortable with to begin with, and it might be fun to actually meet some friends once in a while... Or, I could stay at home and read D&D books...
Stay 2 meters+ away from anyone not wearing a mask. If the freezing temperatures allow try to stay outside. Avoid the sauna. I suspect it'll only make things worse. If you and the others take precautions you should be fine. I think if you feel comfortable enough you should have a good time.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, still using 3e Realms. Myth Drannor is within Cormanthor. Anauroch I’m going to use.
Yeah, since I didn't play much 4e dnd, my knowledge of FR after 3e is basically nonexistent. Anauroch does have the ancient ruins of Nethryl (sp?). Hellgate Keep is also I think in that area. Also, Undermountain. All I can think of atm.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Hah. I responded to a post on the previous page, caught up to the current page and started reading "Yeah, since I didn't play much 4e dnd..." and was like 'Yeah, me too... wait, that post has my picture on it.' Hah, stupid moment.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had to renew my driver's license today. On the way out I saw a little girl with a shirt wrapped around her little face as a mask. Yesterday a little girl had a little mask on. I hate seeing it. Child sized masks. Makeshift masks because mom can't afford actual masks. I haven't seen many boys wearing them. I wonder if the parents aren't bothering to get them to wear the mask or the boys refuse.

I didn't think about it until now. I had a few masks in my car. I could have offered them to the mom for the little ones.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm surprised, at 45 I have most of my hair with little grey, and all my teeth. Many in my family can't make the same claim.

Remove ads