Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have a dilemma. My mom bought these pills. She said the makers were on Shark Tank and all the Sharks wanted in. In my research I found that no company selling keto diet pills ever appeared on the show. Like many diet pills this is probably just a scam. How do I tell her?

She bought them for me to take. At least I don't have to worry about her taking them.

Last edited:

I have a dilemma. My mom bought these pills. She said the makers were on Shark Tank and all the Sharks wanted in. In my research I found that no company selling keto diet pills ever appeared on the show. Like many diet pills this is probably just a scam. How do I tell her?

She bought them for me to take. At least I don't have to worry about her taking them.
mini-intervention: bring a sibling and have sibling do independent research and both of you give results?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
She was disappointed. I'm going to try to get it sent back for a refund. When I talked to her she admitted to seeing the exact same claim being made about a different product.

This is a good deal. Pay $30 or more and get a physical copy of the core rule book.

Remove ads