Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Damn... I just found out that Grant Imahara from Mythbusters passed away. One of the few times in my life the passing of a celebrity has made me truly sad.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I love my mom, but bless her heart. She has a key to my place. She came in while I was asleep and put groceries in my fridge. She left the freezer door open. The ice melted and refroze as a big hunk of ice. lol

I woke up when I heard a noise. I don't know why but I called out "Mom?" She responded. I don't know what I would have done if it was someone else. Probably shat myself. I went back to sleep. I woke up several hours later to find the freezer door open.

Mad_Jack

Legend
My father moved in with his girlfriend years ago and I live at the family home by myself now. I know it's technically my old man's house, but ye gods how I hate it when I come home and find out that he's been there while I was gone...
He rearranges things and doesn't put them back where they belong, he leaves things like dirty garage rags on the kitchen counter where I make dinner, and sometimes he comes over and cleans things, then gets on me about it the next time I see him despite the fact that I was just about to do the same damn thing he did when I got home... :devilish:

Even worse, he's constantly stealing my damn hobby knives for home repairs and then tossing the now dull/broken blades covered in sheetrock dust or grease on top of stuff on my hobby table.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases