Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've been playing this mobile game called King of Avalon. Seems just like Kingdoms of Camelot a Facebook game I played years ago. This one has more features, though. I'm in an alliance where I think I'm the only English speaker. The rest speak Spanish. The game provides a translator but sometimes it's a little wonky and hard to understand. Sometimes it's funny. Like the event called Fallen Knights. Whenever they talk about the knights it's translated as gentlemen. Fallen Gentlemen. lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Just a quick cautionary note, but those guys are a bit bigger than your standard gaming miniatures, if that's relevant.
Insanely bigger? Too big for a one inch square? I can work with it. When mine arrive I might do a couple of size comparison pics.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I haven't replaced my Keurig yet. I've been looking at them and trying to decide which one I want. I'm thinking of one that can make a pot of coffee also. I looked at the reviews for one on Amazon. I don't think I had seen the word dribble so much. Apparently, the carafe dribbles coffee when pouring. That's not good. I'm also thinking of one that makes larger cups. The one I have only does 6 and 8 oz. cups.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I haven't replaced my Keurig yet. I've been looking at them and trying to decide which one I want. I'm thinking of one that can make a pot of coffee also. I looked at the reviews for one on Amazon. I don't think I had seen the word dribble so much. Apparently, the carafe dribbles coffee when pouring. That's not good. I'm also thinking of one that makes larger cups. The one I have only does 6 and 8 oz. cups.
Dad is the house barrista. He always owns a standard brewer. Anything beyond what he drinks to start the day, he decants into an insulated container- often pre-heated with boiling water.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I knew the Falcons would lose to the Cowboys. I didn't expect such a high score or close one. I enjoyed watching it and was heartbroken at the end. I watched a recording and happened to see the final score before watching. I still watched any way because I wanted to see how it ended so close. I had no idea the Falcons lead for most of the game. Matt Ryan is an epic quarterback. I think if he were with a better team he would have been a legend like Tom Brady or Joe Montana. The Falcons have such great players. I'm not sure why they just can't seem to get it together enough to win.

Remove ads