Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Has anyone read The Star Wars? It's an 8 part comic series based on Lucas's original story. It's very different from what we saw in the movies. Yet there were some familiar things.
Wasn't aware it was for public viewing. I was aware of the script from an interview I did will Vietch back in the 80's when he writing some Star Wars stuff.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I thought it was interesting. I didn't like some of the facial expressions. They looked really creepy. It looked like the artist was going for realistic but they just looked off.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Nah, but I did read the novelization of the first movie before I saw it.
I read it also but years after. I liked the scene with Luke watching the battle from the surface. It might have been a good one to have left in the movie. I believe the whole thing was filmed. The whole Toshe's station scene was filmed.

Mad_Jack

Legend
No fifteenth century castles around here, but here's an eighteenth century manor house - Branford House, the grounds of which eventually became a UCONN extension campus. Daytime back view and spooky night-time front view. (There's also a haunted lighthouse out on the water nearby...)

IMG_1084.JPG

AP12-12-08house8.jpg

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
There’s like half a dozen castles that are hundreds of years old within couple of hours driving distance from me. Some are now museums, most are protected heritage ruins and one is still lived in 😂 My favourite ruin is from 8th or 9th century. It is nothing more than a flat clearing, couple of moats and a few stones that might have been part of construction. You wouldn’t realise it for a ruin if you didn’t know of it. But the funny thing is, there are still towns scattered around the area that are named for that particular castle that have not existed for a millenium...

Remove ads