Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
We all know a movie about the Gov. Whitmir kidnapping plot is coming. I think it needs to be a farce. Adam Sandler and his friends need to be the plotters. Chris Rock needs to be FBI agent infiltrator. It must be this way. These morons need to be portrayed in the true light.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
We all know a movie about the Gov. Whitmir kidnapping plot is coming. I think it needs to be a farce. Adam Sandler and his friends need to be the plotters. Chris Rock needs to be FBI agent infiltrator. It must be this way. These morons need to be portrayed in the true light.
Well, the conspirators were all white, and I think that’s an important part of the narrative.

Sooooo...Chris Rock in whiteface, then?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
See I looked at the ineptitude. Chris Rock being the informate was part of the joke on them.
My concern is if it's played straight at all on their part then some may see them in some positive light. The only ones played straight need to be the Governor and her family. In no way can the movie be used as propaganda for their cause.

Or Chris Rock in whiteface.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Y’know...if they went ANIMATED with it, they could go completely absurdist with it. Imagine the cast already mentioned, but add in co-conspirators like Sir Bearington.
A pot of begonias. A robot turkey from the future.

Scotley

Hero
Hmm, those are easy trappedslider, favorite book: Goodnight Moon, Favorite Movie: Lady and the Tramp, Favorite TV Show Scooby Doo, Where are you?

You know, I think it has been a while since I updated my favorites list...

Remove ads