Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
There was a Kickstarter for a Wolfenstein board game. They've released the rule book as a pdf.
I like the Game Difficulty page. Is funny.

I didn't back the game though. As much as I back games on Kickstarters, I have successfully avoided backing any Dungeoncrawl games. There are plenty of other games, some also ridiculously expensive, but I always figured that Dungeoncrawl games vary wildly in how good they are and it is too much of a gamble considering how expensive they are. The Wolfenstein one actually doesn't seem that bad though. Without all the extra bells and whistles, only $120 or $135. That's reasonable. Problem is that most have like 3-5 xpacs at the same time and the game is suddenly $300+. Non-dungeoncrawl games do that too and that's one of the things that annoys me about Kickstarter, though not enough to stop backing games, hah.

There's a few I would have backed and my personal policy against Dungeoncrawl games has saved me hundreds of dollars, if not several thousand.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm a miniature fiend. The minis for the game seemed too much for me refuse. I think the game would be fun too. I suspect I can get my nephew to play.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw a woman at the gas station in pajamas and slippers, and wrapped in a blanket. It was 3:30 am but still. I said "You look comfortable." She replied "I am soooooo comfortable."

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am working on a 5th ed Gnone Artificer named....Napolean Blownapart. I don't know anything about 5th ed character creation. I wanna blow shitake up. Stats 15, 14, 14, 14, 10, 8

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I am working on a 5th ed Gnone Artificer named....Napolean Blownapart. I don't know anything about 5th ed character creation. I wanna blow shitake up. Stats 15, 14, 14, 14, 10, 8
He should be named “Napoleon Blownapart VII”, because he’s following in the footsteps of his renown predecessors, Artificers, all. All who died young (for gnomes) too.

Nickname- “Fidget” or “Twitch”.

"that structure took years to carve and make!"

"ewwww...... I made a bridge in like..... ten seconds."

name that movie and two characters (somewhat related to the artificer)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
"that structure took years to carve and make!"

"ewwww...... I made a bridge in like..... ten seconds."

name that movie and two characters (somewhat related to the artificer)
The dialog doesn't sound familiar but I'm suspecting that the second one made a bridge out of the structure the first mentioned.
He should be named “Napoleon Blownapart VII”, because he’s following in the footsteps of his renown predecessors, Artificers, all. All who died young (for gnomes) too.

Nickname- “Fidget” or “Twitch”.
I had a similar idea. The name was earned. I think he should be hard of hearing. Is there a merit/flaw system in 5e?

Remove ads