Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I got to meet him at Dragon Con. Was going to get his autograph but he was about to take a break. He was real nice and offered to stick around to sign. I told him that I'd come back. I didn't want him to miss a chance for a break. I should have gone back. I think he passed before the next con.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I kid you not, I saw a Ninja Turtle staring at me from behind a garbage can tonight. It was tall enough to look over the can.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't understand why people never listen to me. My mom called and asked if I got gas at Racetrac yesterday. I normally do because I get discounts but not yesterday, and not for as much. It's a Racetrac I deliver to but I hadn't gotten gas there in months. She went there last Saturday. The bank info and my Racetrac app confirm the date and amount. She kept insisting it had to be from when she went there Saturday. I said the dates and amounts don't match up. I said someone else had to have used your card.

As I was typing this she called. She was on the way to the gas station to talk to them about it when she remembered she used the card to buy cigarettes for my brother-in-law.

We spent a long time talking about this. She was getting upset. I was getting frustrated. From the information I had to work with, all pointed to someone else using the card. If I had thought to ask if she could have gone there for anything other than gas, we could have avoided the whole thing.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
If you're not aware. The box for Gloomhaven is massive. The MFer weighs 22 lbs. 😳
Or the weight of your computer if you play Gloomhaven by Tabletop Simulator. :)

I honestly don't even remember the box. Friend bought it and it has been so long since I've seen the physical box I remember nothing about it. We actually finished our campaign online about a month ago. It was fun and the person who put it on TTS spent a LOT of time scripting things which made it so much easier for many things. Should be able to meet again in person by the time Frosthaven comes out!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yeah I give it to anyone that has the focus and discipline needed to code. I keep telling myself and others I'm going to learn to do it. I just keep putting it off.

There are like 20+ genders now. As Charlie Brown says "Good Grief".

What is good about grief I don't know but he is famous so he must be right (based on today's mentality)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
There are like 20+ genders now. As Charlie Brown says "Good Grief".

What is good about grief I don't know but he is famous so he must be right (based on today's mentality)
Yeah, I was applying to college the other day and there was a question asking what gender you go by. I knew a couple of them, seen a couple but didn't know what they were and saw two that I had never seen before. I feel "gender" might not be the right word for what they're trying to claim, but I guess I don't know what word might work better. "Identity" maybe. It would remove these arguments about gender. Like if you're a woman who used to be a man but then you're with another woman are you really a lesbian? I guess being older and so far out of the loop a lot of it just doesn't make any sense to me even though I've tried...

Anyway, in totally unrelated topic...

Does anyone know what the term is for the wooden stakes that a placed in an X on a battlefield? I thought that was a palisade but then saw that seemed to mean just like a wall made from spikes rather than the X, so wondered if any of y'all knew.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Jeez... I just now realized how much time I spent photoshopping an X-mas card together tonight.... I guess I'm having PopTarts for dinner instead of running out for that pizza I was contemplating,, since it's damn near midnight, lol.

I suppose it didn't help that somebody posted this funny typo pic on the Reaper forum and my brain immediately demanded I add the dinosaur...

LizzardWarning.jpg

I really should go eat something... Green Skull Needs Food Badly....

Last edited:

Remove ads