Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Is Sweden Finand's version of Canada for us? The annoying neighbor you can't help to pick on?
It’s a bit more complicated in the Big Frozen Wasteland of Far North. So, finns and norse make fun of swedes, estonians make fun of finns, danes make fun of norse and estonians, and swedes make fun of danes... At least that was the situation when I last checked. Could have changed since... But to answer your question, essentially yes.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Things can get really ugly, really fast. I hope all the americans on this board are safe. Not often you see history in the making.
And it did. They're reporting one woman has been shot and has died. Trump needs to be charged with her murder.

I started this day cheering a great historic moment. Now I'm crying after a historic tragedy. On the same day? How does this happen?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My sleep was continuously interrupted earlier. I'm wanting to get some sleep before work. I'm afraid to. I don't know what's going to happen. Am I going to wake up in a few hours with MAGA hat wearing morons in every state capitol?

Remove ads