Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The county I live in is going back to online learning for all students again for just two weeks. Is this back and forth happening in other places? Doesn't it make sense to stick with one format?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The county I live in is going back to online learning for all students again for just two weeks. Is this back and forth happening in other places? Doesn't it make sense to stick with one format?
Yes, but a lot of people don’t see things thar way.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My mom said over 400 staff have tested positive. I assume they're not releasing student numbers. I'm not sure why. My guess is the number is higher than they want to admit. The number of cases would not be a violation of privacy.

They just need to stick to distance learning. This should be the direction we're going anyway. We don't need all these schools. One unified curriculum across all 50 states focused on online classes. Improve the data infrastructure and provide the tools needed for low income students.

i'm going T.R and over the western hemisphere lol
3rz0tbceeea61.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My mom said over 400 staff have tested positive. I assume they're not releasing student numbers. I'm not sure why. My guess is the number is higher than they want to admit. The number of cases would not be a violation of privacy.

They just need to stick to distance learning. This should be the direction we're going anyway. We don't need all these schools. One unified curriculum across all 50 states focused on online classes. Improve the data infrastructure and provide the tools needed for low income students.
Facts don’t change when you cross state lines, but how they’re perceived and taught does. A lot of Southerners would object to a more accurate teaching of Americsn history, for instance. See also “Creation Science”.

Remove ads