Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Come to think of it, if the Jews had a Death Star of David up there, I think they’d be taking aim at targets in the Arab world, not California.

Oy vey!
1612667507588.jpeg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
This episode of L.A.'s Finest borrowed from a real life diamond heist.
The replica vault, hairspray, trash leading to thieves all lifted from the real theft.
Link podcasts NSFW

I just think it's funny. I listened to the podcast last week and watched the tv show tonight. Crazy timing.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I see these fake trailers for Obi Wan on YouTube. They use scenes from other Star Wars and mix them with this movie.

Has anyone seen it? Any good?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My mom told me about a family friend that is living with couple of friends of hers. They all have Covid. They're all 65+ with the husband being 85. He's not doing well, but his wife won't let him go to the hospital. She doesn't want him dying alone. 😥 It seems when his blood oxygen levels get too low she has him start walking around until things improve.

I can't imagine being in that situation. I hope pulls through. After all that, I think they earned it. I don't know how I feel about it. Is she being selfish? He could survive and come home. Hospitals have more treatment options and can do more if and when he can't breathe anymore. I would like to think I'd rather put my faith in the professionals. If I did something wrong I would blame myself. Hell, I would blame myself if something went wrong in the hospital.

My nephew had to be tested because he might have been exposed at school. Thankfully he tested negative. His biggest worry if positive? Losing his sense of taste. 🤣

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My mom told me about a family friend that is living with couple of friends of hers. They all have Covid. They're all 65+ with the husband being 85. He's not doing well, but his wife won't let him go to the hospital. She doesn't want him dying alone. 😥 It seems when his blood oxygen levels get too low she has him start walking around until things improve.

I can't imagine being in that situation. I hope pulls through. After all that, I think they earned it. I don't know how I feel about it. Is she being selfish? He could survive and come home. Hospitals have more treatment options and can do more if and when he can't breathe anymore. I would like to think I'd rather put my faith in the professionals. If I did something wrong I would blame myself. Hell, I would blame myself if something went wrong in the hospital.

My nephew had to be tested because he might have been exposed at school. Thankfully he tested negative. His biggest worry if positive? Losing his sense of taste. 🤣
They're playing with fire. He needs treatment, not walks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases