Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I can make out.
Spiderman hanging upside down
Yoda outside his treehouse
Luke on a speeder bike
Baby Groot
Doc Brown and Einstein the dog
Carmen Sandiego
The one with the red hair and goggle looks familiar but can't place it. Becky Lynch?
124382-1532336916.jpg

Last edited:

20210210_125634.jpg

We've got Female V from cyberpunk 2077,Moriarty with Crown, Darcy and Liz from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,chandra nalaar MTG, Christmas Baby Goot, Doc brown and his dog, Marty Mcfly, Luke on speeder bike,Carmen Sandiego, Yoda and his hutt, and off screen is hangin spiderman from spider man homecoming.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've been noticing something with increasing regularity. Concepts or phrases being repeated over and over. I'll use the impeachment as an example. I hear over and over you can't impeach someone not in office. Even when examples are given to the contrary. Those repeating these things have not learned from what has lead us to this point. That's the very thing that got us here. People are being conditioned to think only one way. People are being told what to think. I like the idea of teaching people how to think not what to think. I know it's been going on for centuries. Is now becoming so obvious and overt? Am I just waking up to it now?

Remove ads