Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'm watching it and if it's the one will millie then yeah
Yep. Her character isn't badly written (even though the other two I find somewhat annoying) and though I like the actress (she did a good job in Stranger Things and as Enola Holmes), that entire side plot is just sort of pointless and honestly, ends in a really stupid way.

Yep. Her character isn't badly written (even though the other two I find somewhat annoying) and though I like the actress (she did a good job in Stranger Things and as Enola Holmes), that entire side plot is just sort of pointless and honestly, ends in a really stupid way.
She's good, but the whole thing i was like "IS this needed?" At least they subverted the password thing.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Sick at home. Just chillin. (no, not Covid). Watched Godzilla vs Kong. I enjoyed it. Couple of weird issues, but there's one plot that could have been entirely removed from the movie and we wouldn't miss anything. Actually, would probably have made it better...
Are you talking like in the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones doesn’t actually matter in any way to the plot?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Are you talking like in the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones doesn’t actually matter in any way to the plot?
In those kinds of movies it's not about the plot. It's how cool/sexy the guy looks doing what he's doing.

Like in the monster movies, nothing has to make sense, the monsters just have to tear 💩 up.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
How my mom can make one cup of coffee last all day.

Gets up, pours cup of coffee, adds creamer, takes a sip.
Puts cup down, comes back takes a sip, puts coffee in microwave to warm it up, walks away.
Searches for coffee that's still in microwave, takes a sip, puts it back in to warm it up again, takes a sip. Puts it down and walks away.
Come back puts coffee in microwave, warms it up, takes a sip. Sits down has a few sips, gets up, put back in the microwave. Repeats various steps of this all day. Never finished the one cup.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
My wife does the same except she doesn’t bother with reheating it. Just takes a sip now and then when she happens to be within arms reach of where she last put it down.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
At Home Depot we were looking at these planters. The price sign read $8.97, so we picked up a couple. At check out they rang up $11.97. The attendant said the price was for the smaller size. We didn't see a smaller size. The larger ones didn't have a sign. The attendant overrode the price and gave them to us for $8.97. 👍😁 saved us $9. That's a huge savings.
Another piece of fortune, she had taken the place so a girl could take a bathroom break. The one working there normally might not have done that for us. I told my mom a sale at lower price was better than no sale. She did the right thing.

The regular girl was a cutie. I noticed her boots and told her I liked them. Got a great reaction out of her. With a mask on you have to look to the eyes. Her eyes lit up and she said thanks.*
Her boots were white with lifts. They looked like stylized space/moon boots. Actually, kinda cool.

*I can be a charmer. lol I just can't follow through. I hit a home run but then stop at first base.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Very similar to these boots. Not if the same or not, but real close.

25055100.80.jpg

Remove ads