Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had to use most of my stimulus money on tires. I put some away, invested some. I didn't have much left for fun stuff. Sometimes adulting is boring.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
For the second time in 2 weeks my friend brought me food she had cooked. This time it was spaghetti with ground beef, Italian sausage, and pepperoni in it. And a side of green beans. Her youngest son was helping her and he decided I needed some green beans. lol Also it seems, the spaghetti was mostly meat because he thought I'd want a lot of meat. My kind of kid. 😁

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm watching Godzilla vs Kong. As soon as I saw the sphere thing at the beginning I called Mechagodzilla. I was right. This movie while visually beautiful, is stupid predictable. lol I'd LOVE to have a room in my house look like that control room, and a lamp that looks like the glowy rocks.

If this movie is not nominated for visual effect or set design awards I'd be very disappointed. It's amazing to behold.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Have you ever had a to use a d2 in game? Did you just flip a coin?
My character in the Mass Effect game has a coin flip / d2 ability. The gm created a coin flip macro for Roll20.

I also have got a physical d2. It is actually a d6 with 1&2 printed three times on opposite faces.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My character in the Mass Effect game has a coin flip / d2 ability. The gm created a coin flip macro for Roll20.

I also have got a physical d2. It is actually a d6 with 1&2 printed three times on opposite faces.

20210402_161630.jpg

I got these as part of two sets of 14 dice from Kraken Dice. I'm going to try to get a pic of the sets, bags, and stickers.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The baseball all-star game is taking place in my hometown this year.....scratch that. It was taking place in my hometown. It also happens on or around my birthday. I really wanted to try to go this year. 🙁 Because my state is full of stupid sore losers I'm going to miss out.🙁

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The baseball all-star game is taking place in my hometown this year.....scratch that. It was taking place in my hometown. It also happens on or around my birthday. I really wanted to try to go this year. 🙁 Because my state is full of stupid sore losers I'm going to miss out.🙁
Haven’t watched much news today but for the thing that happened in DC. What happened to the game? MLB relocating due to ugly politics?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Haven’t watched much news today but for the thing that happened in DC. What happened to the game? MLB relocating due to ugly politics?
Yes. I haven't heard where they're moving yet. I don't blame them either. This regardless of right or wrong will cost Georgia.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases