Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

sorry for the mess

168845767_10159194071024764_5980530003378917566_n.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had another scary moment with the police tonight. I saw him turn on the road behind me. He would get up close then back off. He did this over and over for a couple of miles. I thought he wanted to go faster but couldn't legally pass me. I got in a left turn lane and he followed me into the neighborhood. 😱 I pulled into the first driveway then started to back out. He sat there and waited for me. I did not want to look over as I passed. He then turned around in the intersection. I turned left out of the neighborhood but he turned right. I was in a semi rural area at 3:30 am. I did not want to get stuck in the middle of no where with him behind me. No telling what might of happened. You can't imagine how relieved I was when he turned right.

Enjoy candy, do ya?
yes :p the keyboard it came with is also RGB,I just need to figure out how to connect the switcher for the fan lights. The CPU cooler's light automatically switch. Sadly, i'll need to spend some money next month to get a better monitor right now i'd using a VGA to HDMI connector lol.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
One of my coworkers was killed by a drunk driver.

I knew him a little. Spoke to him a couple of times. Nice guy. Last time I spoke to him I overheard him say something about being as wide as was tall. I said I was going start calling him Gimli if he was as wide as he was tall. He got the reference and laughed. I think if we had a chance to get to know each other we might of had similar interests and probably would have gotten along well. I just can't believe this happened.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases