Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Well rooster don't lay eggs so that is zero from him; and thieves don't give , they only take. so since the thief took what eggs you started with, you have zero eggs total.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I did not. And this is the hill on which I will die. Cats are angels from heaven.

I posted that after seeing the most evil stare from a dog in a car.
To be clear, I used to have Maine Coon cats years ago- a brother & sister- and I loved them. In fact, we have a painting of them outside of my bedroom door.

But I’ve had more negative experiences with kitties than with doggies, by percentage. Hell- even my own big ol‘ softie MC boy decided to sink his fangs into my foot in the middle of the night one time. (Only time he ever hurt me.)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I never had issues with cats. Dogs were always noisy, smelly, and messy. I'm a cat person living in a dog person world. Dogs everywhere I went today. Every store had a car with a dog in it. UGA paraphernalia everywhere. Billboards with dogs. They're just everywhere. There's even a thread here dedicated to dogs. I've always been a pull for the undercat kind of person. Dogs are mainstream and boring. I always go the different route. Hell, if I could, I'd get a monkey or a chimp. Primates rule the world. Some can even learn to communicate in a way we can understand.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Well rooster don't lay eggs so that is zero from him; and thieves don't give , they only take. so since the thief took what eggs you started with, you have zero eggs total.
It's three eggs. You start with zero because the first line is hypothetical "If I had". The thief gave three. And yes the rooster doesn't lay eggs, so zero there. 0+3+0=3

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Clearly you crazy ’mericans have never heard of the Easter Rooster, and still think that a rabbit lays chocolate eggs... Ours is at least an egg laying species, despite being male...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Clearly you crazy ’mericans have never heard of the Easter Rooster, and still think that a rabbit lays chocolate eggs... Ours is at least an egg laying species, despite being male...
Not just any chocolate eggs but Cadbury creme eggs.

Cadbury-Creme-Eggs-US&UK-Small.jpg

Remove ads