Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I started watching Downton Abbey on Netflix. The Lady asked "What is a weekend?" I started to think how funny it is because the workers in the house probably say the same thing for the opposite reason. She's never worked a day and all they do is work.

I started watching Downton Abbey on Netflix. The Lady asked "What is a weekend?" I started to think how funny it is because the workers in the house probably say the same thing for the opposite reason. She's never worked a day and all they do is work.
download.jpeg

d40ea8f7d6cf14236049c7e94dae03e0.jpg

6c612a5fda4e40bb4ecd684f767870fa.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Thomas is the gay one that tried to blackmail the Duke? I would agree, but I must say, they're all @holes, except for Lord Crawley and Mr. Bates. 1 1/2 episodes in and no one has caught my favor.

I also think it's funny how they look down on doctors and lawyers. In our middle/lower class world they're something to aspire to. Except lawyers, no one should look up to lawyers. 😝

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I enjoy Victorian era period pieces. The clothing looks unbearably hot and uncomfortable. I like the prim and proper aire everyone has. And it seems the more higher in station you are the more words it takes to say nothing.

Thomas is the gay one that tried to blackmail the Duke? I would agree, but I must say, they're all @holes, except for Lord Crawley and Mr. Bates. 1 1/2 episodes in and no one has caught my favor.

I also think it's funny how they look down on doctors and lawyers. In our middle/lower class world they're something to aspire to. Except lawyers, no one should look up to lawyers. 😝
I have more memes but they would spoil things.....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases