Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Billy Dee Williams still has it. His appearance on Star Wars Rebels was better than his appearance on Rise of Skywalker. I don't know if he comes back for more episodes but I hope so.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A beetle with explosives flatulence called a tootnboom.

tenor.gif

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
An oreo inside a chocolate chip cookie inside a brownie. ZOMG!!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I bought the core rule book for Pathfinder 2e. While on Amazon, Honey found it cheaper from another seller. I should have known it was used. The book is in ok shape. A number of pages are wrinkled. There's shelf wear and the spine seems to be holding up but I'm not sure for how long.
The seller said i can return it for a refund. I need clarification but I think I'm expected to pay shipping back.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I like that idea, Danny. Since I don't have a group yet either right now, (hoping that changes soon) it'll get some use as I try learning the changes in it. If I feel it will get regular use I can always get a new one.

I have access to digital copies but I still like physical books. They make flipping through to find what you need easier.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Next time you watch a movie or show set in georgia, watch the license plate on government cars. All real world government cars start with GV. I noticed in the movie Sabotage none of the "Atlanta police cars" even the unmarked ones had government plates. Even something to keep an eye on while driving in Georgia. If you see GV on the plate it's government.

Our local police cars all say MTV on the plates, lol.

As soon as I typed that the thought came to mind.

This is the internet, and that's not how it works here.

Nope, - you'll both have to pick totally opposing opinions and defend them to the death in a cage match. If you don't both have diametrically opposed opinions, one will be assigned to you anyway.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Just watched a good movie this weekend - The Kitchen, with Melissa McCarthy, Elisabeth Moss and Tiffany Haddish...
Adapted from a DC graphic novel.
It's 1978 in Hell's Kitchen, NYC, and the three of them are married to guys in the Irish mob. When their husbands get busted, they decide to take over the operation.
Really good take on a period mob film.

Remove ads