Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

so, this video i made is from a game called elite Dangerous, which features the 400 billion stars thought to exist within the Milky Way, 150,000 of which are based on actual astronomical data, and the other 399,999,850,000 being created through Procedural Generation.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A few weeks ago I got a letter from Neilsen. It had a survey about tv and radio use and two $1 bills. If I filled out the survey and returned it, I'll get $5. The $5 bill came today. 😁😎

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In 12 episodes Downton Abbey went from the sinking of the Titanic to the end of WWI. I wonder why have the quick time jumps. A lot happened in that time period. They could have covered so much more.

In 12 episodes Downton Abbey went from the sinking of the Titanic to the end of WWI. I wonder why have the quick time jumps. A lot happened in that time period. They could have covered so much more.
seems you skipped some episodes....S1 was 7 episodes and starts with the sinking and ends with the assassination of the archduke of, while S2 is 8 episodes long and runs from the Battle of the Somme in 1916 to the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm currently on s2e6. Yes the war isn't over yet, it is nearly over. I haven't skipped any episodes. I'm just remarking on how swiftly they're going.

Remove ads