Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I made this statement tonight
"I'm the definition of procrastination."
🤯

I so need that on a bumper sticker, tshirt, coffee mug. It's so me. It might be the great thing I've ever said out loud....at least since the last thing I had said.

first_time_since_early_2020.png

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
I made this statement tonight
"I'm the definition of procrastination."
🤯

I so need that on a bumper sticker, t-shirt, coffee mug. It's so me. It might be the great thing I've ever said out loud....at least since the last thing I had said.
Its about time you realized this!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Have you ever had a moment you were laughing so hard you had to stop what you're doing before you hurt someone? I laughed at something in a podcast, I had stop driving for a moment.

The death of Tycho Brahe was due to a burst bladder. News of this caused members of the podcast to go use the bathroom. When one of them returned he stated "I went pooped, cuz I didn't want my butt to explode "

I lost my shitake. I cracked up laughing so hard I had to pull over.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yes.

I was driving Mom in her car, and she put in a newly purchased CD- one of the Pavarotti & Friends series. Those are all about concerts he gave with some of the other great musicians he knew, mostly working together on stage. For the most part, nothing too funny, and relatively enjoyable if that’s your thing, Mom’s an opera fan; I’m not. Pavarotti was one of her faves.

Everything was fine up until we got to the duet of him & BB King doing “The Thrill is Gone”. It started off the usual way, with BB & Lucille doing what they did so well.

Then Pavarotti started to contribute a mournful wail that- but for the fact that it was on key and rhythm- sounded like it could have been done by a lonely husky. We BOTH started laughing hard, and I had to pull over on the shoulder of the highway until it was over.

I’m largely immune to it now, but we had to skip that tune for a few years when that CD was playing in the car.

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
I wonder if it is on you tube .. .. .. ..
door marked "youtube sudios" opens and closes as SD jr exits .. .. ..
door marked "youtube sudios" opens and closes as SD jr re-enters .. .. ..

plugs in cassette tape

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Pavarotti looks like he's really rocking out in the beginning, then when he begins to sing I wonder if he's having a stroke. The movement, the face, the vocals. If not a stroke a seizure. This was very odd indeed.

Remove ads