Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeaaahhhh. That sounded fishy from the first sentence.

There’s enough legitimate reasons to minimize using Amazon to not need made-up ones.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Speak of evil slave driving megacorps. I went to the Walmart health clinic yesterday. I was looking for a new primary care provider. They're super nice. The nurse practitioner is a cute blond southern belle. I thought the whole thing was positive over all. They can handle primary healthcare, dental and vision all in one place. A woman there to see the Dr. decided she needed to see the eye dr., they made an appointment on the spot to see him when her appointment ended so she didn't have to come back.

The only negative is I had a slight feeling the nurse practitioner was doing some up selling. She wanted to do a number of labs. But she's willing to spread them over the next couple of visits. She wants me to come back in a month.
I don't think she was up selling, it's just the feeling I got for a moment.

Unlike the clinic I had been going to, it appears I'll have the same provider. At the old clinic I never saw the same provider more than twice. It's a Christian charity so it was very Jesusey there.

It's more expensive at Walmart but it's closer to home, and I feel I can get more consistent care there. I'm going to see about making a dental appointment. I haven't seen a dentist in years.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Diet soda can be destructive
I thought it was the sugar. The nurse practitioner said something about soda being bad for your teeth.

I know I drink an unhealthy amount. It's convenient. Grab a fountain drink at the convenience store is easier to deal with than a bottle with a lid you have unscrew everytime you want a drink. Lift cup, insert straw, drink, lower cup. Oh and it tends to be cheaper.

Last edited:

so, the story behind this pic is: I was killed by another player for a bounty put on me by an NPC, and I was quick enough to get back to my dead body before it disappeared.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases