Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
How does a man drive a car into a crowd killing 5 and injuring 40+ and it not be called terrorism? I imagine the people in the path of the car were sure terrified.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Maybe I've become numb or the dialog got better. I'm in love with the live action Faye Valentine. I would like to see her dressed as her anime counterpart just once.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
How does a man drive a car into a crowd killing 5 and injuring 40+ and it not be called terrorism? I imagine the people in the path of the car were sure terrified.
Terrorism involves a politically driven intention instill fear in others. The fear is a tool to influence behavior at a societal level.

That guy is just a worthless PoS, and people happened to be in his way.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Well, furnace seems to be fully back in business - replaced two of the three circulators today... And only the parts that are supposed to be on fire are on fire at the moment.

Green Skull needs food badly.

Green Skull also needs to go out and hunt down a couple more Really Useful Boxes.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Maybe I've become numb or the dialog got better. I'm in love with the live action Faye Valentine. I would like to see her dressed as her anime counterpart just once.
It's funny how I think that about the live action versions of certain things. Like, I totally understand why they don't, considering the attire of the anime version, but that thought had kind of crossed my mind as well (and I thought that for the live action Princess Jasmine from Aladdin too). Although I feel like the show did a good job with her costume, keeping it as close as they can to make it identifiable, but also doing a good job of not objectifying her.

I thought some of the dialogue was cheesy, some was decent. Some of hers was among the most hilarious, I thought. Her comments about the dog in episode 7 or 8 (I forget which one) had me laughing hard!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
When she wanted to eat it had me dying. As for her costume. While not skimpy, it was good. I thought they did a good job.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter

Ulfgeir

Hero
That thing about living in interesting times being a curse.. Well let's just say today was a historical day in Swedish politics, but also a very chaotic one. Will be interesting to see how things shake out. Guess I need to follow the news closely in the foreseable future.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases