Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Do you not understand my post or Qanon? It's okay if it's both. I don't understand Qanon either. It's insanity.

They believe Trump is the savior of mankind. The second coming of Jesus. No, I'm not kidding or exaggerating. There are several stories going around that many liberal leaders are cannibal pedophiles. Many of them have been secretly arrested by Trump. Some released back in the world. Others replaced by clones. Jacinda Ardern Prime Minister of New Zealand being one of them arrested in 2017 and released but with an ankle monitor.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In reality; someone going by Q, started playing a game where he left coded messages for people to figure out. He claimed to be some high level official with Q level clearance. He created this whole fantasy world. In this world all the progressives and liberals were evil devil worshippers. Trump was the chosen one to save everyone. Q told people Trump was speaking directly to them in coded language. For some people it was just a fun game figuring out messages. Somewhere along the way it became reality for many. It's funny that Tom Hanks is one of the evil liberals they're fighting, but his movie Mazes and Monsters is a good example of how delusional these people are. It has reached dangerous levels and with January 6th it has become deadly. Qanon poses a real threat and it's spreading world wide.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
We finns are a happy and cheerful people, I dare you to claim otherwise!
4B8A21A8-A82C-4875-A9D3-D4AE8C0E4126.jpeg

Mad_Jack

Legend
Anybody here from Alabama? If you were expecting a FedEx package, it may be a little late...

On Wednesday, they found 300-400 FedEx packages just tossed into a ravine. They were still cleaning them up Thursday afternoon. It'll be interesting to find out what happened - one of the articles mentions them being there for about twenty-four hours before they were found, so it sounds like it was just one single huge dump.

Considering that each package has a tracking label on it, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what happened and blame somebody for it, lol.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
From time to time you'll hear stories like that. FedEx, USPS, UPS. USPS had one hoarding mail in his house. Stacks and stacks of mail for years.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My first attempt at roasting a turkey went okay. I managed to cook it through without burning it. That's the most important thing. I brined it first. I never did that before either. I did a dry brine, rubbing the salt and seasoning in. Parts of it ended up saltier than others. I don't often add salt to dishes, so it might seem salty to me, but not others. The breast meat was a little dry but edible. All in all it was good.

The green bean casserole was a disappointment. I never made it before either. Don't think I will again.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I just read Brad Pitt is interested in being in a Star Trek movie. I want to see him as Kirk. I pray to all gods foreign and domestic for this to happen.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A redneck couple with 9 children go to the doctor to get the husband fixed. The doctor asked, after 9 children, why do this now. They replied that 1 in 10 children born in The US is Mexican, and they didn't want to have a Mexican baby, because neither of them spoke Spanish.

Remove ads