Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Somehow a cat got in and out of my car yesterday without my mom noticing. I know this because she left a laptop in the car and it had muddy kitty prints all over it.
This could be how it happened.
cat-hope-s-ps5-lean_in_my_cereal.jpeg

Dog Moon

Adventurer
My dumas sister tested positive for Covid. She's been fully vaccinated. Now I have to worry that my mom brought it home to me. :censored:
She can't be that dumb... she's been fully vaccinated!

On a side note, was supposed to hang out with a friend this week, but even though she has been fully vaccinated... she has now gotten Covid... for the second time... :(

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
She can't be that dumb... she's been fully vaccinated!

On a side note, was supposed to hang out with a friend this week, but even though she has been fully vaccinated... she has now gotten Covid... for the second time... :(
Which surprised me, to be honest. She's so right wing she can't even make left turns when driving. Her husband is not vaccinated and experiencing symptoms.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I heard a man say out of his face hole with utter sincerity, that quantum computers operate by tapping into other parallel universes to power them.

We are DOOMED if the guests on Coast to Coast AM ever get anything right.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Lots of crazy going on the last few years. I often wonder how I or we keep going. In the last 10 years I've seen and experienced things I thought and hoped I'd never see. Every year I hope this year will be different, and it is. Somehow something new seems to throw more poo in the fan. Outside my little world it's just getting scarier. Within my little world the poo continues to pile. While I'm not as low on the pile I once was, it still seems to be steep smelly climb. I can look back and see how far I've gone. I'm getting more fearful of the future, yet I keep planning for there to be one. When does it end?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases