Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I realized that I'm hate listening to a podcast. I started listening with the honest intention to listen and understand how the other side sees things. Recently, they've been playing speeches from a conservative conference. I realized I understand the words being said, but they made no sense. None. I would listen trying to comprehend what was being said. It was just so out there, I couldn't. I'd have a puzzled look on my face the entire time. I worried it might freeze that way.
The only things that made sense were the bigoted comments from religious leaders, politicians , and those only made me angry and sad. I really want to understand but I just can't make sense of any of it. It's worse than listening to a language you don't understand. Maybe it shouldn't make sense?
I'm not trying to be political here. This is personal introspection. I keep hoping to understand others. I've stopped listening to that podcast. I don't think I can learn from it except hate.

Finally got the bookcase set up and filled, now i just need to rearrange the top two shelves, so i can have every book spine out.
IMG_20220105_213556 (1).jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases