Has a eunuch template been published?

LightPhoenix

First Post
I wasn't really aware that a template was necessary to describe a eunuch, but if I were going to look for one, I'd try the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

Faraer

Explorer
I doubt a template is necessary, too, but that's true of a lot of D&D rules-bits. But I'm genuinely tickled by the idea and curious to see one.

Aha, yet another reason to look at the BoEF!

Last edited:

Grazzt

Demon Lord
LightPhoenix said:
I wasn't really aware that a template was necessary to describe a eunuch...

Me either. Seems like ya just grab a sword/dagger/axe/any bladed weapon and slice/dice/cut/chop....*snip* *snip* eunuch.

Altalazar

First Post
Grazzt said:
Me either. Seems like ya just grab a sword/dagger/axe/any bladed weapon and slice/dice/cut/chop....*snip* *snip* eunuch.

Yeah, but there are definite physiological effects to that - at the very least, one would expect different reactions, and perhaps, modifiers to certain social interactions. There may be physical changes as well. Thus, the question about a template.

Snoweel

First Post
I could post my Eunuch template for you, but y'know how Eric's grandmother is...

Haradim said:
There's a PrC in OA as well.

Well, in the 3.0 version at least. If the book was updated, I don't know if it's still there.

Dragon 318 contains the official 3.5 update.

Kind of a bitch for those of us who've stopped buying Dragon.

Orius

Legend
Ottergame said:
There's rules for that sort of thing in BoEF, even a prestige class...

Really? That's kind of surprising. I would think that wouldn't be much in the BoEF that a eunuch would be able to use....

And OA has the Eunuch Warlock PrC, a sort of nasty evil eunuch that I'd love to use in my campaign as a villain. After all, eunuchs got much more time to craft evil plans than, ah, shall we say, fully functional males.

Remove ads