• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anyone NOT received Dragon #310?

tennyson

First Post
Hi Everyone,

In between the time I received Dragon #309 and today, I was sent a "Subscription Renewal" notice from Dragon. I sent the renewal notice out today, but I'm not sure exactly which issue is my last. I haven't recevied #310 yet, and I'm hoping that the issue with the free DM screen will come to my mailbox.

How far ahead does Dragon send the renewal notices, and should I expect #310, or go out to the store and buy it?

Thanks!

ps. I've sent an email to the Paizo regarding the question, but I haven't had one answered yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Gizzard

First Post
I have not yet gotten my 310 subscription copy. I'm in the San Fransisco Bay area; I suspect that the fulfilment houses that distribute the magazine do so on a regional basis?

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
I haven't gotten this month's Dragon or Dungeon yet, but both magazines are usually being discussed on the boards here for a good 2 weeks before mine ever show up.

Vanye

Explorer
I haven't received mine yet. I'm starting to get a little worried/annoyed. I usually have mine around the 15th, so it's possible I'll get it tonight or tomorrow...

tennyson said:
Hi Everyone,

In between the time I received Dragon #309 and today, I was sent a "Subscription Renewal" notice from Dragon. I sent the renewal notice out today, but I'm not sure exactly which issue is my last. I haven't recevied #310 yet, and I'm hoping that the issue with the free DM screen will come to my mailbox.

How far ahead does Dragon send the renewal notices, and should I expect #310, or go out to the store and buy it?

Thanks!

ps. I've sent an email to the Paizo regarding the question, but I haven't had one answered yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

I lost my last renewal notice and had to send one of the cards in with a request to be billed. As of yet i haven't got a bill or issue 310. I'm thinking i'll need to hit the newsstands for a copy.

tennyson said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

That's why you should always keep your last mailing label--it usually tells you when your subscription expires.

Magazine usually send out renewal notices several months in advance, so you should be o.k. I got one for Dragon over six months ago--almost two years before my subscription expires. :rolleyes:

Got issue #310 today. So, that's 3.5 released today, new Dragon today, payday today, and it's my birthday. Yippeeeee!

Moe Ronalds

First Post
I got mine just today. I am most pleased with the DM screen, since I don't have my own, though my group doesn't play at a table so it will do me little good since I'm usually a few feet away from my players anyway. LOL

Remove ads