D&D 5E Hasbro Investor Day shows Possible D&D Movie miniatures and possibly other tie ins.

Quickleaf

Legend
Could be, but if so some of them are redos. There has already been an Ras Nisi for instance.

And why list them with the Movie image in the middle?

But I have to concede I haven’t watched this thing yet. So I’m speculating.

I’m trying to get access or confirm.
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I have not seen Dragonbait mini with sword pointed forward like that. Could be reprints? or maybe they go to Chult in "Honor Among Thieves"??

pukunui

Legend
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I have not seen Dragonbait mini with sword pointed forward like that. Could be reprints? or maybe they go to Chult in "Honor Among Thieves"??
It’s a new sculpt of Dragonbait. The previous one didn’t have a shield.

The tabaxi mini is of Bag of Nails, the crazy old guy in Omu.

Perhaps the screenshot was taken before the middle screen transitioned away from the movie logo. I really don’t think there’s any connection.

I’m just a bit bummed that they’re only just now producing these ToA mini box sets because I’m close to finishing my second run-through of the adventure. I doubt I’ll run it a third time.

I guess Hasbro could be interested into Ubisoft's IPs, and this in a partnership with Hasbro. There were some "easter eggs" about D&D within the Assasin's Creed vikings.

If there were a D&D Stranger Things and a D&D Ricky&Morty, why not a D&D Final Fantasy?

Any suggestion? Talking with Warner, not this needs a lot of money, for a "crossover" between a mash-up or reimagination version of My Little Pony and "Wildfire", a Hanna-Barbara 80's cartoon about a princess who lives in our world, but her home is a magic land with speaker-sentient horses+ponies, or a magitek diesepunk version of M.A.S.K.

I guess Hasbro could be interested into Ubisoft's IPs, and this in a partnership with Hasbro. There were some "easter eggs" about D&D within the Assasin's Creed vikings.

If there were a D&D Stranger Things and a D&D Ricky&Morty, why not a D&D Final Fantasy?

Any suggestion? Talking with Warner, not this needs a lot of money, for a "crossover" between a mash-up or reimagination version of My Little Pony and "Wildfire", a Hanna-Barbara 80's cartoon about a princess who lives in our world, but her home is a magic land with speaker-sentient horses+ponies, or a magitek diesepunk version of M.A.S.K.

FF is much, much bigger then Rick and Morty or Stranger Things, to do it justice you'd have to pick a particular FF world and just go to town doing a full Setting Guide.

Remove ads