WotC Hasbro Reports First Quarter Earnings

atanakar

Hero
I've never bought a copy of any Hasbro games. My parents bought some in the 70s but I was glad to leave them behind when we discovered Avalon Hill wargames.

Glad to see D&D is doing well. Good news for the continuation of 5e another year at least.

Hussar

Legend
I've never bought a copy of any Hasbro games. My parents bought some in the 70s but I was glad to leave them behind when we discovered Avalon Hill wargames.

Glad to see D&D is doing well. Good news for the continuation of 5e another year at least.

Doesn't Hasbro now own Avalon Hill?

But you should remember Monopoly is a veteran, one of the oldest titles in the market. More a century, and then it is a brand know by different generations. Risk was published in 1957.

I suggest after Stranger Things and Rick & Morty we could see new D&D based in other famous franchises, for example Zelda.

atanakar

Hero
Doesn't Hasbro now own Avalon Hill?

Yep!:ROFLMAO:

The only AH game I ever purchased after Hasbro bought them is Battleship Galaxies. I bought three copies to build two 30 vessel fleets that I use to play Star*Fire (Task Force Games). The game also comes with beautiful space hex maps. Very good value for the price. I repainted the ships.

z3GFSGe.jpg

XjVNOnk.jpg

gyor

Legend
But you should remember Monopoly is a veteran, one of the oldest titles in the market. More a century, and then it is a brand know by different generations. Risk was published in 1957.

I suggest after Stranger Things and Rick & Morty we could see new D&D based in other famous franchises, for example Zelda.

Why Zelda?

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
Yep!:ROFLMAO:

The only AH game I ever purchased after Hasbro bought them is Battleship Galaxies. I bought three copies to build two 30 vessel fleets that I use to play Star*Fire (Task Force Games). The game also comes with beautiful space hex maps. Very good value for the price. I repainted the ships.

z3GFSGe.jpg

XjVNOnk.jpg

I so wish that the game had gotten the expansions it was so clearly designed for.

Remove ads