• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Hasbro Reports First Quarter Earnings

atanakar

Hero
I've never bought a copy of any Hasbro games. My parents bought some in the 70s but I was glad to leave them behind when we discovered Avalon Hill wargames.

Glad to see D&D is doing well. Good news for the continuation of 5e another year at least.

Hussar

Legend
I've never bought a copy of any Hasbro games. My parents bought some in the 70s but I was glad to leave them behind when we discovered Avalon Hill wargames.

Glad to see D&D is doing well. Good news for the continuation of 5e another year at least.

Doesn't Hasbro now own Avalon Hill?

But you should remember Monopoly is a veteran, one of the oldest titles in the market. More a century, and then it is a brand know by different generations. Risk was published in 1957.

I suggest after Stranger Things and Rick & Morty we could see new D&D based in other famous franchises, for example Zelda.

atanakar

Hero
Doesn't Hasbro now own Avalon Hill?

Yep!:ROFLMAO:

The only AH game I ever purchased after Hasbro bought them is Battleship Galaxies. I bought three copies to build two 30 vessel fleets that I use to play Star*Fire (Task Force Games). The game also comes with beautiful space hex maps. Very good value for the price. I repainted the ships.

z3GFSGe.jpg

XjVNOnk.jpg

gyor

Legend
But you should remember Monopoly is a veteran, one of the oldest titles in the market. More a century, and then it is a brand know by different generations. Risk was published in 1957.

I suggest after Stranger Things and Rick & Morty we could see new D&D based in other famous franchises, for example Zelda.

Why Zelda?

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
Yep!:ROFLMAO:

The only AH game I ever purchased after Hasbro bought them is Battleship Galaxies. I bought three copies to build two 30 vessel fleets that I use to play Star*Fire (Task Force Games). The game also comes with beautiful space hex maps. Very good value for the price. I repainted the ships.

z3GFSGe.jpg

XjVNOnk.jpg

I so wish that the game had gotten the expansions it was so clearly designed for.

Remove ads