• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Have the PCs in your party seen each other naked?

dead_radish

Explorer
And of course, there has to be someone out there playing a campaign using the Book of Erotic Fantasy, doesn't there?

One of our players bought it, but primarily for a few specific things (not the naked elf chickies), and for amusement value.

I think he did take a couple spells from the book, and that's about it.

reapersaurus

Explorer
While I recognize the troll element here, I'll reply for the people taking it seriously:

Do you really think that nakedness is an issue with people who risk their lives on a day-to-day basis with these companions, and who get hacked up repeatedly, sometimes maimed (less than 0 HP's), sometimes killed and brought back to life, sometimes freed from having their souls taken from them, etc.....

Elder-Basilisk

First Post
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=25

Actually, I imagine that a lot of my party members have seen each other naked--spending long journeys sleeping in a one-room Leomund's Secure Shelter is likely to result in that. (Though my PC has the unseen servant hold a blanket to serve as a screen when he's in mixed sex parties). I can't help but think that an adventuring party at camp is an awful lot like a locker room.

Remathilis

Legend
Our current PCs? No. Former ones? Yeah...

Now, have the other PLAYERS in your group seen each other naked, that there is a thread worthy of discussion.

DISCUSS!

Caspiar

First Post
Extremely amusing thread......more so, because of course i have an example....
In a Mystarra campasign my brother played our leader The Wizard Corvis.... who, besides attempting to sleep with every female NPC and PC in the group had a habit of getting captured and stripped Naked,,,Everyone saw him Naked

I played a child-like Magen Bard named Gavorial....... Magen's have the ability to secret acid.....needless to say i ruined a lot of clothes and since my DM refused my request to find some acid proof clothes, i spent a good deal of the campaign naked......and since this was second edition, thanks to invisability spells, and a once weekly campaign, i spent over two months Naked and Invisable, Corvis meanwhile spent all of this time....naked and in prison....

....... to this day my beloved Gavorial is a personal favourite...... and is probably somewhere in thunder rift Naked and Invisable....

Last edited:

Torm

Explorer
My entire party in a 2E game ended up naked in a dungeon and fighting our way out that way. Most of us felt a bit impotent ;) , but the Half-Ogre fighter was very impressive throwing rocks and doing 20+ points of damage a round.

Pielorinho said:
In my last campaign, there was nekkidity, but it was either offscreen or gender-separated.
Are you sure you mean to say nekkid? 'Cause you know, "naked" is being unclothed, while "nekkid" is being unclothed while up to something... :D

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Quite definitely- my campaign didn't get serious until the PCs became the prey on the Emperor's hunting island. They were dropped off au naturel and had to run to find their gear to have even a fighting chance.

On the other hand, despite several gamers in one gaming group being pagans who invite me to "party skyclad," and despite being on a HS football team with 2 of the guys in my other game groups, any nakedness on their part (and hopefully mine) has been erased by time and I hope I NEVER have the chance to refresh my memory about them, or learn that about my fellow gamers.

That way lies madness. :\

Sarellion

Explorer
Most of the PC have seen each other naked. Our katari (lioness) warpriestess isn´t shy and doesn´t mind that her companions see her naked. Three others are elves and not shy about their bodies either. Two of them slept with each other after they had a magical accident and their minds got transferred in the other body. So the female was in the male one´s body and vice versa.
The last one is a dwarf and he has seen the others after a sauna.

shilsen

Adventurer
The last time I played a PC, I based it off myself, so he was extremely comfortable with his body and everyone in the party saw him naked at some point.

Especially when he had his soul transferred into a coin and was brought back and appeared naked. And very well-oiled, since the party rogue carefully rubbed some anti-aging oil all over his body. Naturally, when he was brought back he had a lot of questions about what happened and after some time some of the others commented about the fact that he didn't seem very concerned about being naked. Somehow it never seemed that big a deal.

Thanee

First Post
It's just no big deal. For people that sleep in the wild, fight alongside each other on a daily basis, nudity certainly is something completely natural. Just because someone is nude, it doesn't imply sexuality. These modern thoughts don't really seem to fit.

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads