• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HAWAIKI: Mythic Polynesia - The Legend begins...

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Seonaid said:
Tonguez: I'm kind of taking liberties with your elven race, projecting qualities on Lani that might not really be accurate, so if you disapprove or there's a conflict, let me know. She definitely *is* half-elven (Urukehu), but I've given her some background that might not mesh with your vision of the fey. (I just added some stuff to background; full character SHOULD be up within 24 hours.)

Edit: Character done. Please check my stuff out, particularly the mana (I wasn't sure if you meant charisma bonus, or actual charisma score). If anything doesn't check out, let me know.

Looks good nothing made me wince too much-I didn't expect a pod of Porpoises to turn up so early! - but will survive the shock:D (also in a hurry so will recheck later)

Your Mana is 4 (Cha mod +level)-sorry:D

BTW Tailspinner this gives you a Mana of -1 (effectively -2 for being O'punga) -meaning you will be viewed as little more than a slave or worse an outcast!:(

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
Tonguez said:
Looks good nothing made me wince too much-I didn't expect a pod of Porpoises to turn up so early! - but will survive the shock:D (also in a hurry so will recheck later)

The pod could be pared down to two or three. ;)

I'm really looking forward to this campaign; it seems like it'll be a lot of fun! :D

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
DM Call: The 'Pod' is a mated pair and their calf. Mou is last seasons calf and thus part of the pod but independent.

Just need one other person to post ic and we'll start the action - so any takers Tailspinner?, Mirthcard?, Raurth Snowfang?

Raurth Snowfang

First Post
I've been away for the weekend and havent been able to make my character, if you want i can post an intro and work on character making tonight.. if so i'll post as soon as possible..

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Raurth Snowfang said:
I've been away for the weekend and havent been able to make my character, if you want i can post an intro and work on character making tonight.. if so i'll post as soon as possible..

Sounds good to me:)

Oh and an Karioi Company will be attending the Matariki festival at Takanui. The Karioi troupes travel from place to place performing ceremonies and entertainment in exchange for lavish hospitality, huge 'Karioi Lodges' being built for that purpose.

If you want to be part of the visiting company then you will be a Popo (Unproven Novice 0-level) seeking to gain recognition and become a Tara-Tatu (Apprentice). You have only a minor role in the Troupe as part of the 'chorus' and if you wish to take ranks in Perform:Buffoonery maybe as a 'clown/jester'

Tara-Tatu had small marks tattood on the hollow of their knees, they rubbed their bodies with perfumed oils and dyed their skins orange with turmeric. They adorned themselves with feather ruffs, anklets and hair ornaments and wore yellow bark cloth garments. Within the Karioi Troupes young people of talent, no matter how humble their origin, could achieve advancement.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Fully tattoed Hiva Warrior (Goblin?)
TAHITI-%20MARQUISIAN%20TATTOO.jpg

A Karioi dancer (with spear)
PolySper.jpg

Another (K)Arioi dancer
raiatea_arioil.jpg

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Tiki (Druid), Lani (Sea-Ranger), Tu-Ru (Barbarian) and the Taipo (Bard) are all in. Continue the interaction and I'll post the 'Opening of the Festival" tonight

(Still time for Mirthcard (Shaman?) to jump in)

Strangely enough we have no human PCs!

Seonaid

Explorer
Tonguez said:
Tiki (Druid), Lani (Sea-Ranger), Tu-Ru (Barbarian) and the Taipo (Bard) are all in. Continue the interaction and I'll post the 'Opening of the Festival" tonight

(Still time for Mirthcard (Shaman?) to jump in)

Strangely enough we have no human PCs!

Does the bard have a name? :) Lani didn't ask 'cause Lani would know . . .

Humans, bah! We elves (and half-elves) are much superior to humans. :D

wolff96

First Post
Is it too late to get in on this game?

I never seem to notice the interesting new game notices until it is too late, darn it.

If it isn't too late, I'd play a Tangata sorcerer.

Mirth

Explorer
Tonguez said:
Still time for Mirthcard (Shaman?) to jump in

Thanks Tonguez! Sorry, I've been a little under the weather the last couple of days. I'll finish up my Shaman tonight somewhere between 9-11pm EST. Hope that's not too late for you.

Jay

Remove ads