Hell's Invasion [Recruiting]

Sezarious

Explorer
Michael is a 26 year old man with brown hair and green eyes. He's 6ft tall. I was hoping to start him as a character with no really reliable skills. Though he has a little bit of weapons knowledge, his D&D knowledge would encourage him to flee from demons, especially if they were ignoring bullets from security guards... I'm hoping that Michael might be able to become an occultist/mage/alchemist.

Michael grew up on a property and though he showed very little interest in doing so as a kid and a teen, can nonetheless poorly ride a motorbike and fire rifles and shotguns, load and unload them as a result, but only in a very limited capacity. He can however sufficiently use a compound bow due his passion below.

His real passion was always invested in obsession with fantasy stories and roleplaying games such as D&D, Whitewolf and Call of Cthulhu. His obsession with such things had him playing with bows before age 10.

Michael made friends with one game enthusiast in particular by the name of Jamie, who was always a little... Different. Jamie later revealed to Michael his interest in the occult. Michael would enter his flat no longer filled with RPG books, but old religious texts, including works by Mr Crowly. Jamie informed that through ritual he had been summoning demons in his circle to learn and develop from. According to Jamie... The demons are not the evil ones... Well okay then.

Michael thought his friend was developing symptoms of schizophrenia, then suddenly Jamie just stopped talking about the occult. He said something about the world being his ritual circle rather than the spare bedroom. He has not spoken about the occult for 2 years since.

As for work, Michael hasn't found himself yet, he tried policing for a time, but as a dreamer, just wasn't suited to it. He also has tried a number of different jobs in offices, labourer, carpentry and has even taken plane lessons up until learning how to land.... He found his real talent actually lies in acting and after saving some money, decided to pack up and leave for L.A. to see if he could make it in an acting career.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
@Sezarious;
I assume you are interested in playing, yes?
What is your character’s last name?
I noticed the part about acting and LA, are you coordinating with hafrogman for connections with Evan?

hafrogman, looks like I missed/forgot that Evan tossed the phone back to Mike without waiting for the reply. I edited that post to reflect that.

Sezarious

Explorer
@Sezarious;
I assume you are interested in playing, yes?
What is your character’s last name?
I noticed the part about acting and LA, are you coordinating with hafrogman for connections with Evan?

I would love to play if possible. Character's last name can be... Close.

Michael Close

I should mention I'm from Australia and wanted my character to be too. I thought aspiring actor would be a good reason for him to go to America. As for Halffrogman, no I haven't discussed anything with him yet, but thought it might be a possibility.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Yeah, feel free to read over the prologue post if you like and you can see what Evan's been up to. He started out on a movie set (hanging out with a guy named Mike, oddly enough).

So I guess the biggest question is, how far into his acting career is Michael Close? Is he fresh off the boat, as it were, waiting tables and waiting for his big break? Or has he actually managed to make it in?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I would love to play if possible.
No problem.

I had not intended to mix people in together during the Prologue, but it might be cool if Michael Close was on the same set at the same time as Evan. But you can start your Prologue how you want to.

Here’s your Prologue: Michael Close

Post your character application in the next post right after mine so it will be easier to find later on for reference and updating.

The opening IC is left up you on when/where you want to get started. If you need more from me, let me know.

Sezarious

Explorer
No problem.I had not intended to mix people in together during the Prologue, but it might be cool if Michael Close was on the same set at the same time as Evan. But you can start your Prologue how you want to.Here’s your Prologue: Michael ClosePost your character application in the next post right after mine so it will be easier to find later on for reference and updating.The opening IC is left up you on when/where you want to get started. If you need more from me, let me know.
Sorry. I didn't see this post. I'm going to tweak things so that I am just coming into Evan's picture. I think I want to be a seperate Michael to the Mike in his story though.

Remove ads