Hell's Invasion [Recruiting]

Trogdor1992

First Post
Actually, I am hoping for more background. This will be a heavier role-playing game than the other ones I have seen you playing so far. Take a look at the Prologues for hafrogman and Shayuri and you will have a better idea of the standards.

Thanks, I am glad you are excited. The reason I started with little mechanics was to capture the habit of role-playing over roll-playing. There will be mechanics, but the idea is to use them to help resolve things for your writing.

Speaking of which, [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION], you succeeded in the opposed drive check so you get to write the results instead of waiting for me to tell you. ;) Go ahead and edit in some more narration.

Also a word on the EnWorld censor of certain words. Please use preview to see which ones get turned into :):):):). Then pick a different word that makes it through. [MENTION=6792106]Sezarious[/MENTION], please fix your last post with some substitutes. Thanks.
Fleshed out my background a bit more for you, hopefully this is better.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?p=6739898

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Today was busy and I have little time tonight to catch up. I am not sure if I will get to the replies in the Prologues or not.

Some things:
1. Please remember to include the avatar in your IC posts every time. I like seeing the visual reminder of the character's appearance so they are more than a faceless name. ;)

2. Keep in mind that there must be some thing(s) about your character that is going help them be included into the Special Group to deal with the Demons in Chapter 1. This should start manifesting in the Prologue, or at least be hinted at. Some of you are on track, but others it is not clear or they need some more time.

3. Start considering the following Traits about your character: Strength, Agility, Perception, Willpower, Health, & Luck. Think about which would be better than others for your character.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, sorry about the avatar thing. I'll go back and fix when I'm back home. It's kind of a pain to upload the dang picture every single post is all. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hehe, sorry about the avatar thing. I'll go back and fix when I'm back home. It's kind of a pain to upload the dang picture every single post is all. :)
You should not have to upload it more than once. Just quote your last post and delete the Quote BBCode. That is what I do.

Remove ads