Hell's Invasion [Recruiting]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Based on those descriptions, you're looking more for above-average hero-types and less "normal people caught in abnormal situations"? People who can take the fight to the demons themselves?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
There will be room to grow and improve skills abilities as we go along, so you need not try starting being terribly heroic. But being a survivor would make more sense. Above average person would appropriate. But when we actually start applying some mechanics, all will be equally balanced.

Alizaar

First Post
Question,in this apocalyptic world has there any sign of good beings emerging? Or is it merely demons wreaking havoc on earth.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Question,in this apocalyptic world has there any sign of good beings emerging? Or is it merely demons wreaking havoc on earth.
Having someone good trapped in Hell and then escaping to earth sounds like a good plot hook. :)
But that would be rare and not something your characters would have heard about. The short answer is “no”.

Shayuri

First Post
Sounds like he's asking if there's angels invading too. :)

I'm going to make a character for this. I'm pretty sure I can handle it. Probably going to go for the soldier route.

Alizaar

First Post
Yea that's what I was getting at,I guess I was a little to obscure in question. More loke if extreme evil is invading is extreme good coming to defend kinda of thing.

Shayuri

First Post
Traditionally speaking, outside of Old Testament times at least, demons invade when opportunity allows, having no compunctions from valuing divine interdict or free will of mortal agency. Angels, with both, are more limited in the scope of actions available to them. A full scale war erupting between angels and demons reduces humankind to irrelevancy.

But the potential for an angel here or there acting as an individual exists, I'd think. Taking a risk, bucking explicit orders from the Choir, but moved to act in accordance to what it feels represents the divine will most closely. Unable to intervene directly out of sheer recognition of the forces involved...but angels are not merely soldiers, but sources of mortal inspiration as well. Perhaps that mysterious sorceror who first teaches humans how to unlock the secrets of magic is more than he appears...

Remove ads