Help - Anyone having the same problem as me??

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi guys,

I had a quick scan but couldn't see anything relating to my hassles.

I seem to be missing posts. When I edit my first post in this thread http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=163430o it never shows up, or at least I can't see it. For example, I've tried to add the PC creation rules to it several times and they just disappear. I've also had a couple of other threads that have been a little kooky recently. I posted in one game on Saturday, went back Monday and the post wasn't there. I reposted and then the post reappeared. It only seems to happen in a couple of threads out of the 30 or so I'm subscribed to. The below happens in all my subscribed thread lists.

My bigger pain though is that none of the names or times threads have last been posted to are changing in my subscribed folders. For example, using the same thread above, according to my subscribed folder, the last post was by Bront at 9:50 Today, but the post was actually made on the 28th. I had no problems at all before the weekend.

I also can't subscribe to any new threads, or can't see the new threads in my subscibed threads if I can.

Anyone able to shed some light??

Cheers

Daz

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi guys,

I just cleaned all records in Avant and everything seems to work OK now. Thanks for looking and apologies for wasting time.

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads