Help Identifying Game

BlackFalconKY

First Post
Hello,

About a year ago, I downloaded a zombie survival mini-game. I don't remember if it was something I bought from an online store or if it was a free download. I really think it was from a WotC (or former WotC) employee's website. Now, all I can find is the map, and it is not labeled with the name of the game! From looking at the map below, can anyone tell me what game this is from and where I can get it again?

From what I remember, the players start inside this garage and must gather up things like the spare tire, a battery, the car keys, etc. while random zombies appear outside and try to eat them.

Map

Thanks!

BlackFalcon_KY

Frostmarrow

First Post
BlackFalconKY said:
Hello,

About a year ago, I downloaded a zombie survival mini-game. I don't remember if it was something I bought from an online store or if it was a free download. I really think it was from a WotC (or former WotC) employee's website. Now, all I can find is the map, and it is not labeled with the name of the game! From looking at the map below, can anyone tell me what game this is from and where I can get it again?

From what I remember, the players start inside this garage and must gather up things like the spare tire, a battery, the car keys, etc. while random zombies appear outside and try to eat them.

Map

Thanks!

BlackFalcon_KY

Your map is different from the map in Zombie Plague but otherwise it seems to be it. Zombie Plague is a free downloaf game from Hackwerks Games.

BlackFalconKY

First Post
Frostmarrow said:
Your map is different from the map in Zombie Plague but otherwise it seems to be it. Zombie Plague is a free downloaf game from Hackwerks Games.
Hmmm. It does look similar and work much the same way, but I don't recall having ever visited that website. I wonder if it is some kind of variant.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads