• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me find some miniatures

Chiaroscuro23

First Post
So I have a four person D&D group, and we use minis regularly. Two of the PCs are currently represented by minis which don't look much like they do, and I'm wondering if the collective brain of ENworld can help me track down more appropriate minis for them. Prepainted minis like Mage Knight or DDM are fine, as are metal ones I can paint myself.

The characters in question are 1) a sun elf-y female cleric of a sun god. Golden hair and caucasian to golden skin would work. There are DDM like this, but all male, IIRC. It would be a bonus if the figure weilded either a bow or a morning star.

2) a dark-skinned female human fighter. Egyptian-to-Ethiopian would be the real world skin tone equivalent. Not as dark as drow, but plainly not lilly-white nordic, either. Studded leather armor and scimitar.

I've looked but not found anything appropriate, so 1 has a male mini and 2 has a sai-weilding DDM figure (half moon monk, maybe? I'm not so good with their names.) Maybe you guys have some better ideas.

Thanks!

-C.

Remove ads