• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me name a Firey Macguffin

Oryan77

Adventurer
Every time I see this thread I keep thinking it's titled, "Help, my name is Firey Macguffin".

Then I think, "Wow, poor guy...".

Stoat

Adventurer
Thanks for the ideas folks, I think I'm going to go with the Talisman of Colorless Fire, with probably a dose of Darjr's Burning Hate added for spice. I like this idea, because it gives me a chance to run a little flashback/side quest set during the time of the Twin Cataclysms.

Which leads to this question: Where can I get some good information on the Invoked Devastation/Rain of Colorless Fire? This site was helpful:

Maldin's Greyhawk - Secrets of the Twin Cataclysms

But Canonfire had less than I thought it would.

Any suggestions?

Maldin

First Post
I'm glad you found my site helpful!
Alas, there is virtually nothing "official" on the Twin Cats' beyond the date and the very vague description that everyone has seen in the old Greyhawk Gazetteer (and subsequent Gaz's). It (as most of GH prehistory) was pretty much left for DMs to do what they want with - as it should be! You might find some fan-made info in the odd Oerth Journal, and some general discussion of it buried in the Canonfire site forums, but thats pretty much it.

If you have any questions about anything on my site, or what I did in my time-travel campaign to the ID/RoCF, feel free to drop me a line (email on my site's main page) or ask away here or on the CF forums.

Denis, aka "Maldin"
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com
Loads of edition-independent Greyhawk goodness... mysteries, maps, magic, mechanics, and more!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads