• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me name my Kobold Sorcereress!

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I've got a game in less than 4 hours. Last session the party crossed a mountain pass that was heavily trapped by some kobolds. Did I mention that these kobolds were taunting the party as they rained boulders and alchemist's fire down on our heroes?

Naturally the PCs are irritated, and determined to exterminate the little buggers. And naturally I, mean & nasty DM that I am, have some surprises for them. One of these is the leader of the kobold band.

I don't want to say too much about her, lest any of my players happen to be reading this thread. However, I am having trouble coming up with a name for her.

She's a kobold sorceress who maybe has some levels in another class too, and she's a nasty wench. (Can you call a reptilian creature a wench?) So, anybody have any good suggestions for what I should call her? She needs a name, because she may be around for a while....

Remove ads