• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help test something

A flannel shirt

First Post
@Morrus I can't figure out how to start my tournament match. If I pick it from the list of Active Battles, I just get a notice that this is not a tournament match. Which it is.

EDIT: Fixed, the problem was an old CPU match that had hung up. I cleared that and it's fine.

Problem for me is I can't clear out those CPU matches.

:)

I actually waited almost 2 hours for the computer to make a move.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[MENTION=48135]Fifth Element[/MENTION]

Have you entered the match yet? I'm there and it says it's started. And it's your turn. What does it say for you?

A flannel shirt

First Post
You told me via PM that an error message about not beng able to leave a match came up if it was hung on an NPC's turn.

I never got an error. Sorry if my verbage was confusing. The NPC just doesn't take their turn.

I was able to clear out one of the two battles, but the one battle against the master gamesmith will not move.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I never got an error. Sorry if my verbage was confusing. The NPC just doesn't take their turn.

I was able to clear out one of the two battles, but the one battle against the master gamesmith will not move.
Have you tried the Leave The Match option? It was giving me lip at first, but after a couple of tries I got out of it.

A flannel shirt

First Post
It was blocked by the #s.

Where is the egg on face smiley?

:blush:

I hover over the "Leave Now" and can't click it.

I'm going to try in a different browser.

Edit:
I think I got it!

EDIT2:
I got it, for some reason it didn't like firefox much and all the "buttons / Links " were moved. I used IE6 and found the correct placement of "leave match" and was able to leave it. I'm in the tourney.

Last edited:

ACK! For some reason on my cruddy work PC (IE 6), when a card is played on an elemental space, all I see is the large "-1"... I can't see the actual card.

(Flannel, I'm heading home soon, so I will join our tourney match then.)

Thanks...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads