Help with Psi-Knight prestige class

Ghoti

First Post
I have been toying with the idea to create a prestige class for a type of psi-knight. This could be used for a class for the Talaire Diamond Knights.

Here is what I have so far, I would like input on the missing things as well as what I have so far.

Psi-Knight

HP: d8
Class Skills: [missing]
Skill Points: [missing]

Requriements:
Manifesting - Ability to manifest 2 different powers, one of which must be 2nd level or higher
BAB - +2
Skills - Concentration 4, Knowledge(psionics) 4, Psicraft 4
Feats - Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword (see below), Inertial Armor, Power Attack

Effective
Lvl BAB FS RS WS Special Manifester Lvl
1 +1 +0 +0 +0 Improved Inertial Armor +1
2 +2 +1 +0 +0 Psionic Weapon, Sword
3 +3 +1 +1 +1 Combat Manifestation +1
4 +4 +2 +1 +1 [missing]
5 +5 +2 +2 +2 [missing] +1

Improved Inertial Armor - Identical to Inertial Armor except it works with up to medium armor and shield.

Psionic Weapon - same as feat

Combat Manifestation - same as feat

Sword - At 2nd level knight is givin a Bastard Sword, with a blade made of some unknown crystal as stong as steel. This weapon is a Psychic Weapon with the following powers.

Power Point Enhancement
Reserve Bonus Special Ability
1+ +1 None
5+ +1 Charged
15+ +2 Charged
30+ +2 Charged, Parrying
50+ +3 Charged, Parrying
80+ +3 Charged, Parrying,
Psychokinetic Burst
130+ +4 Charged, Parrying,
Psychokinetic Burst

Well?

Ghoti

First Post
Forgot

I forgot to add the weapon and armor proficiencies.....they were on the back side of the page.

Weapon and Armor proficiencies are... Knight is proficient with all simple and marital (I meant martial not marital.... I am leaving it here though so Infinite Monkey's reply doesn't look strange)
weapons and with all light and medium armor.

Last edited:

Remove ads